I recently threw a baby shower and wanted to have a Hot Cocoa Bar. I scoured the internet and Pinterest to find a good recipe. I found this great one from Mandy’s Recipe Box and it did not disappoint. Everyone loved it, especially when we customized it with our favorite toppings!
We had whipped cream, mini chocolate chips, peppermint mallows, and french vanilla mallows. I also put out peppermint candy candy sticks and chocolate hazelnut piroulines to use as stir sticks! See the full recipe below. I hope you enjoy it!!
- 1 1/2 c. heavy whipping cream
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 c. milk chocolate chips
- 6 c. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Ladle into mugs; serve warm.