What’s better than warm soup and hot crusty bread in the winter time? This Easy Slow Cooker Potato Soup is sure to please. It’s one of my favorites! If you want to take it over-the-top delicious, add shredded cheddar cheese, bacon bits and green onion on top for a “loaded” potato soup!
- 2 (20 oz.) bags frozen shredded hash browns
- 3 (14.5 oz.) cans chicken broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- Toppings: shredded cheese, bacon bits, green onion, sour cream (if desired)
- Combine everything except the cream cheese into the slower cooker. Cook on low for 4-6 hours. 30 minutes before serving, add in the cream cheese in chunks and stir well until combined. Serve with cheese, bacon bits, and green onions for garnish if you'd like!