This adorable Pink Damask Princess 1st Birthday Party was submitted by Krista Staples. It’s so fun and girly, and wait until you see all of the delicious sweets and treats she made for her little princess!
In Krista’s words… “It’s so like me to plan well in advance for parties, especially our daughter’s first birthday party! I wanted something classic and timeless, so I chose to design a Pink Damask Princess Party. I had a vision of how I wanted Naomie’s birthday to look. I can only hope that one day she is as thrilled as I was to see how her 1st birthday was designed!
I am a hobby baker. I baked and designed all of the desserts and treats for Naomie’s party. Here’s what I made:
- Vanilla Cupcakes filled with Chocolate Ganache and topped with Pink Buttercream and a Fondant Flower
- Chocolate Cupcakes topped with Fresh Strawberry Buttercream and Fondant Blossoms
- Zesty Lemon Cupcakes topped with Pink Buttercream and a Fondant Crown
- Coconut Macaroons with Chocolate Drizzle
- Glazed Cake Doughnut Pops with Buttercream Rosettes
- Chocolate Doughnut Pops with Buttercream Rosettes
- Princess Crown Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
The Pink Damask Food Table Tents can be found at Celebration Lane.
Naturally, we had a “Help Yourself Candy Bar” too! Complete with Gumballs the size of Gobstoppers!
I lined the countertops with pink plastic tablecloths and then a strip of this beautiful Pink Damask fabric I purchased on Etsy. I used that fabric for her gift table too.
Pink damask favor tags were designed by Celebration Lane.
Naomie’s Smash Cake was a Vanilla Cake with Buttercream Icing Rosettes. She wasn’t quite into “smashing” it, but definitely interested in it! I eventually had to take her hand and help her along with the messiness.”
Pink Damask Princess 1st Birthday Party
Pink Damask Plates and Napkins – Party City